So crazy that my only little nephew is already a year old! Seems like just a few months ago I was going back & forth between Amanda's hospital room & the waiting room (takin care of the babes) waiting for this little man to arrive. But then again, it seems like not too long ago I was giving birth to my own child! haha. I can't believe we both have toddlers now! Ahhh.
We had a lot of fun on Mr. Cam cam's birthday! It was definitely a good way to spend your first birthday (:
These pictures go backwards, but this thing uploads them so stupid & I don't have the time to re-organize them! haha. So I'll just go through the day from end to beginning ;)
We went to Chili's for dinner with our family & Bryce's family. After we were done, of course the staff came & sang to Cam & gave him his very own cake... which was HUUUUGE, especially for a 1 year old, haha! Camden thought it was just the right size for him, though. He dug right into it & ate more then any of us there could of eaten by ourselves. He would of kept going, too, but Amanda had to stop him so that he didn't get sick.
We had a lot of fun on Mr. Cam cam's birthday! It was definitely a good way to spend your first birthday (:
These pictures go backwards, but this thing uploads them so stupid & I don't have the time to re-organize them! haha. So I'll just go through the day from end to beginning ;)
We went to Chili's for dinner with our family & Bryce's family. After we were done, of course the staff came & sang to Cam & gave him his very own cake... which was HUUUUGE, especially for a 1 year old, haha! Camden thought it was just the right size for him, though. He dug right into it & ate more then any of us there could of eaten by ourselves. He would of kept going, too, but Amanda had to stop him so that he didn't get sick.
Yeahhh, this kid looooves his sweets ;) Not one person took a single bite out of that thing. He at allll of that himself! haha. Oh, and didn't even throw up!
I'm amazed.
During the day, we went over to Jumpin' Jacks to let the kids play. My grandma, Aunt Carrie, Aunt Jamie & her four kids, Aunt Teresa, her husband & their 2 kids also came. I have never been there before, but that place is sooo much fun! I'm 19 & still had a blast, haha. Bransyn kinda didn't know what to do at first, but after he kinda got the hang of it, he loved it (: He also like the biiig dinosaur one. We're definitely gonna have to take him back there to play sometime! Especially since he gets in for free ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment