I wanted to share the new headband I just received tonight!
I got it from a lady that is from my November mommy board that has a business making headbands & fun stuff like that.
I usually don't buy stuff for myself, (I would of gotten it in newborn size if I had know the baby was a girl at the time I ordered it) but there is a story behind this particular headband.
This headband was made for a family that Stacie - the owner of the shop - is friends with. In the middle of October, their 8 month old little girl named Stella, went in for open heart surgery. I'm not sure what was wrong to begin with, but obviously something severe enough to need the procedure. She made it through the surgery fine, but had some trouble during recovery & sadly, didn't make it. So to help the family out, Stacie made this head band, which can also be a brooch, called the Stella & every single headband or brooch that is sold, 100% of the money goes to the family of this sweet angel. They are $12 each, & $2 for shipping. If you are interested in helping out & supporting this family during such a horrible time, you can become a fan on facebook & let her know what you want, what size & how many.
She also has TONS of other cute things, that I will be ordering for our little Miss! (: Check her out!
No comments:
Post a Comment