17 weeks preggo with the little miss! (:
I love the fact that I can refer to the baby as a girl now! Soo much better than saying 'it' or him/her! haha.
I swear the second trimester has been worse than the first so far. I'm pretty sure I throw up more now, even though I am just as nauseous as before. And I'm even more tired. And pee more. And the dizziness is more extreme. Whoever said the first trimester is always the worst... lied. haha.
It's okay though, cause every little movement I feel makes it alll so worth it!
I seriously can't believe it's possible to love someone so much before you have even met them!
I just sit & touch my belly & feel her move, just amazed. I remember doing the exact same thing with Bransyn.
I sooo love my kids ♥
I love the fact that I can refer to the baby as a girl now! Soo much better than saying 'it' or him/her! haha.
I swear the second trimester has been worse than the first so far. I'm pretty sure I throw up more now, even though I am just as nauseous as before. And I'm even more tired. And pee more. And the dizziness is more extreme. Whoever said the first trimester is always the worst... lied. haha.
It's okay though, cause every little movement I feel makes it alll so worth it!
I seriously can't believe it's possible to love someone so much before you have even met them!
I just sit & touch my belly & feel her move, just amazed. I remember doing the exact same thing with Bransyn.
I sooo love my kids ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment