This baby girl is definitely growing! (:
Not only is my belly growing, I'm sure every other part of my body is as well! Lately, I have been wanting to eat EVERYTHING. I swear, it takes me forever to get full! I have never been able to eat as much in one sitting as I do now. Sometimes, I even eat more than Ryan! haha. It's so weird, because I was never this hungry, or ate this much when I was pregnant with Bransyn. It's also crazy, because I never really had cravings with him, either! I seriously crave at least a few things a week. Right now, chicken wings sound uh-mazing! Funny thing is, I'm not usually too into them! haha. I really need to start exercising, because I am going to be hating life after she is born if I don't! My 'baby fat' came off quite easily after I had Bransyn, I was wearing my pre-pregnancy jeans the very first time I tried them on when he was 11 days old. I have a feeling that will not be happening this time! haha. I would really love to go to the gym to just walk a few miles on the treadmill a few times a week. I can't wait until it gets warmer outside so we can get back to our nightly walks! I miss them! I would also LOVE to be able to swim in a nice, warm pool! I would probably be in it every single day!
No comments:
Post a Comment