Thursday, December 9, 2010

18 weeks!


18 week belly! definitely growing, but I kind of feel like I am larger than I should be right now? Oh well, I love it & am actually looking forward to getting even bigger! Yes, I know I won't be saying that anymore in about 10-15 weeks!
I have been feeling better lately, thank goodness! I still have my moments of nauseous-ness, but definitely not as frequent as before!
I'm also not getting headaches anymore - well, for now.
Still pretty dizzy, but it's to be expected the whole pregnancy.
Sciatic pain, on the other hand... whoa. I could seriously do without. Sometimes I want to cry when I get the feeling to sneeze (when the sciatica is acting up) because it just KILLS to have my body move at all.
She is starting to move more & more, and the 'bigger' movements are starting now. Although, they aren't very frequent yet. Sometimes I will stick the remote on my belly & she will make it 'rock' from kicking/moving. I used to do that with Bransyn, too! I can't wait until my stomach starts going CRAZY! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment