Thursday, December 23, 2010

20 weeks!



My big 'ol belly!

The first 'front view' pic, with my cheesy little man ;)


Annd, a comparison picture of my belly from both pregnancy's! I have been feeling like I am SO much bigger this time around, but I guess not! They actually look pretty dang close!



I am officially halfway through this pregnancy!
Okay, well I guess I am MORE than halfway there, since I will be getting induced a week early. So really, I only have 19 weeks left, instead of 20.
But still, 20 weeks is exciting! (:


Not a whole lot has changed with how I've been feeling. I guess my sciatic nerve hasn't been AS bad lately, but only because it comes & goes, so it's not consistent like it was. It still hurts just as bad! :(

Other than that, everything is going good (: She's moving more each day, which I LOVE! I just wish she would let her daddy feel her moving every once in a while ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment