I had my 20 week appointment today.
Again, nothing too special happened.
Heard baby's heartbeat - sounds great! I did forget to ask what the HR was, though :( I always get so bummed when I forget, cause I like knowing if it stays about the same every time. It's been pretty consistent staying within 150-160 the whole time, though! (:
She also measured my uterus for the first time this week & it is measuring right on!
My next appt is on January 19th & I will have another U/S on the 24th!
Again, nothing too special happened.
Heard baby's heartbeat - sounds great! I did forget to ask what the HR was, though :( I always get so bummed when I forget, cause I like knowing if it stays about the same every time. It's been pretty consistent staying within 150-160 the whole time, though! (:
She also measured my uterus for the first time this week & it is measuring right on!
My next appt is on January 19th & I will have another U/S on the 24th!
No comments:
Post a Comment