This week I am feeling... well, 36 weeks pregnant. Very large. Very sore. Very DONE! haha
I have been thinking a lot lately about the things I will miss about being pregnant after his baby is born & things that I won't miss.
I will miss:
• feeling her move inside of me, for sure.
• my belly, even though I am soo over it at this point, haha.
• napping when Bransyn naps.
• sleeping through the night. {aside from tossing & turning. I don't even have to get up to pee :) }
• having alone time with Bransyn.
• wondering what she's going to look like. {it's kind of fun to imagine what she's going to look like!}
• using my belly as a 'table' when I am eating something in bed, or on the couch ;)
• Bransyn giving my belly kisses
• getting away with eating whatever I want ;)
• tums. those things are delish, but I never get heartburn when I'm not preg.
• ultra sounds.
• listening to her heartbeat inside of me.
• having SUPER clear skin, without doing anything special.
• going into her room & just sitting there staring at all of her stuff, imagining what it's going to be like once she's here.
• only having to get one child in & out of the car.
• the special bond that only I have with my baby.
I will NOT miss:
• tossing & turning alll night long, because I'm in so much pain.
• the waiting game.
• not having anything to wear, because literally NOTHING fits me anymore.
• getting worn just from taking a shower, or walking across the room.
• making weird noises every time I try to bend over.
• swollen feet. {although, I'm glad they aren't as bad as they COULD be}
• not being able to breathe.
• feeling sick/nauseous at random times.
• the need to eat wayyy too much.
• wondering what she's going to look like.
• wondering what she's going to be like.
• wondering how Bransyn is going to do with her.
• little hands/feet/knees/elbows running down the side of my belly.
• having a butt in my ribs.
• thinking 'maybe I'm about to go into labor!' every time I get a teensy cramp.
• braxton hicks contractions.
• sciatic nerve pain.
• bruised ribs.
• craving wayyy too many sweets.
• getting dizzy spells.
• running into everything with my belly.
• a weird looking, super outtie belly button.
• my itchy belly.
• not being able to stand up without a struggle.
• heartburn. {even though I don't get it THAT bad, it's still annoying!}
• only being able to sleep on my sides. I can not wait to sleep on my back & stomach again!
• waiting forever at the doctors office.
• staring at an empty bassinet every night & morning.
• feeling like I have to pee reallly bad, but only going a teensy bit. haha
• having no energy to do anything.
• being tired ALL. THE. TIME.
• having issues getting in & out of cars.
• taking 10X as long to sit up in bed, because my belly is so huge.
• the numbers I have been seeing on the scale lately.
• people telling me I am 'huge'
• feeling self conscious.
• feeling her move inside of me, for sure.
• my belly, even though I am soo over it at this point, haha.
• napping when Bransyn naps.
• sleeping through the night. {aside from tossing & turning. I don't even have to get up to pee :) }
• having alone time with Bransyn.
• wondering what she's going to look like. {it's kind of fun to imagine what she's going to look like!}
• using my belly as a 'table' when I am eating something in bed, or on the couch ;)
• Bransyn giving my belly kisses
• getting away with eating whatever I want ;)
• tums. those things are delish, but I never get heartburn when I'm not preg.
• ultra sounds.
• listening to her heartbeat inside of me.
• having SUPER clear skin, without doing anything special.
• going into her room & just sitting there staring at all of her stuff, imagining what it's going to be like once she's here.
• only having to get one child in & out of the car.
• the special bond that only I have with my baby.
I will NOT miss:
• tossing & turning alll night long, because I'm in so much pain.
• the waiting game.
• not having anything to wear, because literally NOTHING fits me anymore.
• getting worn just from taking a shower, or walking across the room.
• making weird noises every time I try to bend over.
• swollen feet. {although, I'm glad they aren't as bad as they COULD be}
• not being able to breathe.
• feeling sick/nauseous at random times.
• the need to eat wayyy too much.
• wondering what she's going to look like.
• wondering what she's going to be like.
• wondering how Bransyn is going to do with her.
• little hands/feet/knees/elbows running down the side of my belly.
• having a butt in my ribs.
• thinking 'maybe I'm about to go into labor!' every time I get a teensy cramp.
• braxton hicks contractions.
• sciatic nerve pain.
• bruised ribs.
• craving wayyy too many sweets.
• getting dizzy spells.
• running into everything with my belly.
• a weird looking, super outtie belly button.
• my itchy belly.
• not being able to stand up without a struggle.
• heartburn. {even though I don't get it THAT bad, it's still annoying!}
• only being able to sleep on my sides. I can not wait to sleep on my back & stomach again!
• waiting forever at the doctors office.
• staring at an empty bassinet every night & morning.
• feeling like I have to pee reallly bad, but only going a teensy bit. haha
• having no energy to do anything.
• being tired ALL. THE. TIME.
• having issues getting in & out of cars.
• taking 10X as long to sit up in bed, because my belly is so huge.
• the numbers I have been seeing on the scale lately.
• people telling me I am 'huge'
• feeling self conscious.
No comments:
Post a Comment