Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bits of Bransyn



this little man has constantly got us laughing! he is at such a fun age, I love it!

• he is talking more daily. sometimes I don't even know where he learned some of the words he says, or how he knows how to use them correctly! I am always so amazed.

• he loves walking around with his hands in his pockets. Ry always has his hands in his pockets, so of course, B has to do it, too.

• he WAS very well with discipline. if he would start to disobey me, or hit/kick me, I would give him until the count of 3 to stop, & if he didn't, I would go sit him on his bed & tell him he is not allowed out until he can be nice. usually it only took about 30 seconds - a minute until he is out. I ask him if he is ready to be nice & listen to mommy & he would tell me yes, then he would come over & give me a hug & we would talk about what he was doing wrong & that kind of behavior is not allowed. he was actually being SO much nicer after I started doing that! but lately, he has had one CRAZY attitude! he doesn't want to listen to ANYTHING I tell him. sometimes if I put him in time out it will work, but half the time it doesn't. I knew him being that nice/amazingly well behaved was too good to be true!

• he has been having a HUGE issue with whining. he whines over everything & it drives me absolutely insane, haha. even if he's just asking for a drink, he mixes a bunch of whining in with it. I never knew how much I despised whining until he started this a few weeks ago. I would rather nail my hand to the wall, than listen to whining. buttt, I deal with it, because I know that's what 2 year old's do.

• he will randomly say that his tummy hurts {not sure if it ever really does, cause it doesn't last long} then when I ask him what's wrong with it, he will say '{baby's name} hurt me!' haha, he obviously realizes that when I say {baby's name} hurt mommy, she hurt my tummy! It's soo cute. Also, whenever I randomly say 'Ouch!' he will ask me '{baby's name} hurt mommy?!' even if it has nothing to do with her (: haha

• the other day, Ryan gave him a bath & didn't get him dressed afterward. I wasn't aware of it for awhile, because B went to play in his room. when I finally realized Ryan hadn't gotten him dressed yet, I walked into his room to get him into his pj's. he was sitting on the floor with 2 of his little monster trucks sitting in front of him & he verrry proudly tells me 'I washed my trucks, mommy!' *facepalm*

• he has been coming into our bed in the middle of the night a lot, lately. not really sure why, or what could even be waking him up. part of me thinks that he's maybe having bad dreams, but he's usually pretty calm when he comes in. well, except for the few times he came in saying 'I want mommy, I want mommy!'

• he LOVES being outside & I LOVE that it has been nice enough for him to go out a bit during the day. I also love that I can sit at the computer desk & blog {like I am doing now} & still be able to keep an eye on him outside! (:

• he loves to 'fight' with daddy. he always goes up to Ry & says 'lets fight!' and will attack him. SUCH a boy. & Ry is definitely a boy dad! it is so much fun to watch & luckily, B doesn't try to fight with other people {unless they tell him to} the way he does with daddy.

•he does puzzles now (:

• he can ride/steer his four-wheeler like a pro, now!

No comments:

Post a Comment