Thursday, April 21, 2011

Gettin' stuff ready!!! (:

We are finally getting around to getting everything (Okay, definitely not everything... just what we can!) ready for the baby! (:

Here's the crib that Ry just painted/restored!

BEFORE:

Yes, those are BITE marks from Brans, haha.


AFTER:
All set up in her room! It turned out really good. Now we just need to get some bedding for it!

Her bag is all packed for the hospital! (: It took me longer to pick out bows to match everything (and each outfit/pajama/onesie has about 3 that can go with it, haha. Hey, I like to have options ;) than to pick out her clothes, blankets & everything else that is in there! haha

All of her stuff next to her bedroom door, ready to grab when we head to the hospital! (although now the car seat is strapped into the car, so we don't have to worry about that!)

Her swing!

Beddy in our bedroom! It's the same one we used for Brans, except I put a pink sheet in it to make it a little more girly ;) I even stocked it up with diapers already! (:

And I just love this dress that I got her, so I had to post it ;) haha, sorry it's kind of blurry!

Everything stacked up in the closet! Can't wait until we get her bookcase shelf & dresser/changing table so I can actually organize everything




Okay, so I still have lots more to do, but this is the progress so far ;) I will hopefully be able to order the dresser/changing table combo sometime within the next week. I will probably have to put off the bedding for a bit longer, but she will only be sleeping in there for naps for quite a while, anyways & probably not for the first month or so. All of the other stuff will be done randomly, I'm sure. The book case, curtains, her name above her crib, pictures on the walls, ect. I really wanted to have everything done before she's born, but we got a bit of a late start on it & there were more important things to get before we worried about her room. (the stroller, car seat, clothes ect.) But it's nice to finally have everything we need when she comes home set up! Now I just need a baby to put it all to use ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment