I had my 37 week appointment today & let me just say I am extremely surprised at how quick I was in & out of that office! Waited in the waiting room for maybe a little less than 10 minutes, waited in the room for maybe 20... I was out of there before I hit the 'hour-after-my-appointment' mark! I believe that's a record ;) haha, Anyways... on to the important stuff (:
Heard baby's heartbeat... 130bpm. He measured my belly & I totally didn't catch what the measurement was :( But I'm sure it was either still at 36, or 37 since I have been staying on track with the measurements. I gained 2 pounds in a week. BLEHHH. Not really what I wanted to see, but oh well. I drank a lot of water today... that has to be why... ;) haha. I decided to have a cervical check again, just to see if I made any progress in just a week. Well, sure enough I did! Last week I was at 2cm & 50% effaced & today I was *almost* a 3 & 70% effaced! Yayyyy for progress! (: (: That still doesn't really mean I will go into labor anytime soon, or on my own at all... but I LOVE that I am actually making progress this time, & I really, reallllly hope it will benefit me while in labor! (: I go back on Wednesday & for SURE get to set my induction date, if this babe hasn't come on her own by then (which I highly doubt she will. I have stubborn children, remember? But that's okay, the more bakin' she can do, the better ♥ )
That's my update for today! Sooo exciting, I know ;) haha
Heard baby's heartbeat... 130bpm. He measured my belly & I totally didn't catch what the measurement was :( But I'm sure it was either still at 36, or 37 since I have been staying on track with the measurements. I gained 2 pounds in a week. BLEHHH. Not really what I wanted to see, but oh well. I drank a lot of water today... that has to be why... ;) haha. I decided to have a cervical check again, just to see if I made any progress in just a week. Well, sure enough I did! Last week I was at 2cm & 50% effaced & today I was *almost* a 3 & 70% effaced! Yayyyy for progress! (: (: That still doesn't really mean I will go into labor anytime soon, or on my own at all... but I LOVE that I am actually making progress this time, & I really, reallllly hope it will benefit me while in labor! (: I go back on Wednesday & for SURE get to set my induction date, if this babe hasn't come on her own by then (which I highly doubt she will. I have stubborn children, remember? But that's okay, the more bakin' she can do, the better ♥ )
That's my update for today! Sooo exciting, I know ;) haha
No comments:
Post a Comment