Thursday, April 21, 2011

FULL TERM! (:


Gigantic 37 week belly! (:


Ahh, it feels so good to of finally made it to this 'safe point'! I know that she still has some good bakin' to do, but I would actually feel okay if she were to come out now. Not that I necessarily WANT her to, but I know that she would be just fine if she was to come anytime now! (: (unlike 10 weeks ago when we first learned about the low fluid!)

I definitely feel like I am FINALLY ready for this little lady. I mean, I still have fears & my nerves are going crazy. It's gonna be really weird having 2 children to take care of. I think that is what I'm most nervous/scared about. I never ever want Bransyn to feel left out, or like he is being replaced, so it's gonna be hard balancing my time between the two of them. I'm prettty sure I've already forgotten how to take care of a newborn, as well. haha, I'm so used to my big boy! It'll definitely be a challenge getting used to caring for a toddler & a newborn, but hopefully I will get the hang of it quick! But I honestly can not wait to finally have them together! (: I am seriously so anxious to see Bransyn's face when he see's his baby sister for the very first time. Ahhh, just thinking about it gives me butterflies! (the excited/love kind, not the nervous kind :) And although I am really looking forward to giving birth again (is that weird? I thought it was the most amazing experience ever! haha) I am still so nervous. I don't know how it's gonna go, or what to even expect, since every birth is different. But I keep picturing that amazing moment when my precious baby is handed to me & I get to look at her for the very first time.
Those are pretty much the two things I am still scared/nervous about. (:


But those are normal & I'm sure everything will be just fine, so I am reallly hoping these next 2 weeks just FLY by! I am so ready to be able to sleep comfortably, with no pain. Although, I still won't be sleeping through the night, haha. But waking up to feed, burp & change a cute little baby is DEFINITELY better than waking up to pain! (: I will gladly take that trade ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment