Sunday, April 10, 2011

April showers bring May flowers! (:

A couple scenes from my baby shower:

{warning: i don't have the best pics, most of them turned out blurry or too dark... forgot to turn the flash back on :( if anyone has any pics from the day, can I get them, please? it bums me out that soo many of mine didn't turn out :( }



A few decorations.
Thanks to my seeester for making my cute banner! {minus cutting out the circles... i did that ;) }


All of her ultra sound pictures! (: Annnd, the middle name voting jar!


Yummmayyyy!

Foooood. A preggo's best friend (:

The suuuper cute diaper cake that my amazing aunt Carrie made! {as if she didn't already do enough!}

The cute cupcakes I made (:


My mom only got pictures of the diaper game, haha.
Looove the look on manda's face! hahahah

Yeahhh, the ONLY 'dirty' diaper you will ever find me sniffin'

everyone was so grossed out at how real they looked, haha


Opening presents!
Ryan's sister made 3 super cute car seat covers!

Cute outfits!

Diaperssss! Don't mind the fabulous look on my face.

My aunt Carrie also made an amazingly cute car seat cover! ANNND, it's reversible! (: (: I looove me some reversible baby gear!

I was DYING over these adorable giraffe print sockies with ruffles at the top (: SO cute!

Bigger diaper bag... definitely gonna need this! haha



Voting on baby girl's middle name: Mae or Ella?
Counting up the votes. . .


Annnd the winner is. . . . .

. . . .


ELLA! (:
Some people didn't understand why we did this. So for those that it never got explained to: Ryan & I have been having a reallly hard time deciding on the baby's middle name. We were pretty set on it being Mae, but then I realized that I reallly liked Ella as well. So I asked him which one he liked better & whichever one he liked, would be it. Well. He liked them both & couldn't choose between them, either. haha. So we decided to have everyone vote on the name they liked most. Even though her first name is still a secret (: It was pretty dang close, I think Ella only won by 2 votes!


Anyways, I had such a great time! I am sooo happy & thankful to everyone that showed up to celebrate my sweet little baby girl! {especially the ones that traveled to get here!} I seriously can not thank everyone enough for coming to support us & show how excited they are & love this little girl. And also for all the WONDERFUL, very much appreciated gifts everyone brought! I love everything we received & can not wait to put it all to use! Just seeing everything gets me SO much more excited for her to get here (:


I want to thank my sister Amanda & my aunt Carrie for throwing me this baby shower & putting everything together! Amanda helped with all the decorations, getting invitations made & sent out, helping with a bunch of 'behind the scenes' stuff & keeping track of everything for me. And Carrie for putting SO much time & effort into everything she did! She put together the cutest little booklets for the games, that had to of taken forever! She organized all the games & got everything ready. And also made a super yummy lunch for everyone (Which I'm sure my grandma, and my other aunt's-Tammy & Pam helped out with, as well! So THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! to them for doing that, too!) I was thinking just do some yummy fruits & dips {great, now I am craving fruit & dip!} but they got stuff for sandwiches, made a pasta salad, {craving that now, too! ahhh, SO good!} got chips AND still did fruit and dip! It was soo delicious & I think I ate just a bittt too much of it ;)
I just want to make sure everyone that was involved in making this day so special for me, especially Carrie, {cause like I said, she definitely went above & beyond to make everything perfect!} knows that I appreciate everything SOOO much! I feel so incredibly blessed that this was put together for us. I seriously can not thank everyone enough!!! ♥ It really was so wonderful being able to celebrate this new baby, because she definitely deserves to be celebrated ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment