8 days left with this big 'ol belly! (:
Yes, that's right only EIGHT days! I had my 38 week appointment yesterday & we have FINALLY set the date for me to be induced... if the little miss does not come on her own by next Friday, May 6th... she will be getting evicted! (: Ahh, soo crazy to finally know that I will FOR SURE have a baby in my arms by a certain day. I am still almost 3cm dilated, but 80% effaced now. I had to have an NST {Non-Stress Test} because I have not been feeling Miss T move a whole lot lately, really only when I poke at her because I get scared. I sat there with the monitors on for a good 5 minutes with zero movement what-so-ever. Which is definitely not normal for this little babe when she has the monitors on her. Usually she is ALL over the place - last time we didn't even have to do the full time, because she was moving so much. Not this time. Her heart rate was also staying verrrry consistent {they like it go to up & down, not stay the same} So the nurse went & got me some water & a capri sun to see if that would help to get her goin. I drank the water & her heart rate did start to fluctuate a bit, but she still did not want to move at all. So I drank the capri sun & still the same thing. I had a contraction {wasn't painful, just the kind that takes my breath away!} & her heart rate dropped a tiny bit, but it picked right back up & she was fine, so they weren't worried about that. Finally, after about 20-25 minutes of being on the monitors, she started to move some more. After the NST was done, they wanted to do an ultra sound to check the fluid, just to make sure everything was okay with that. Everything looked good with the level at 9.7cm! That is even higher than it was my last ultra sound, a couple weeks ago! So apparently this stubborn child just wanted to be lazy for a few days & give her mama a nice scare ;) All is good, though & she can bake for just a little bit longer! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment