Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Am I bewful, mommy?


So earlier today, I was sitting on the couch in the living room feeding my sweet little baby girl. While I did this, Bransyn went into the bathroom. I assumed he was just washing his hands, cause he's been obsessed with doing that lately. About a minute after he went in there, I hear him saying 'Am I bewful, mommy?' Then I realized that I never heard him turn the water on. So I tell him to come out so that I could see what he was talking about.




This is what I saw:



He had gotten into my mascara & was trying to put it on like me! hahahah. I probably shouldn't have, but I immediately started laughing hysterically. I mean, really... how could you not?! Especially when he kept saying over & over 'Am I bewful? Yeah, I bewful!' Although you can't tell in this picture, he actually got some on his actual eye lashes! haha.
Ryan says he's not allowed to watch me do my make-up anymore! hahaha


Ahhh. this kid just keeps me laughing ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment