This weekend, we decided to go out for my birthday celebration. I didn't wanna do anything super crazy, like go to Vegas to all the clubs & what not, so we settled on going to mesquite for dinner & I wanted to try gambling! (: Ryan invited his business partners & their girls to come with us, as well! It was my first time leaving Taislee with someone other than Ryan for longer than an hour {& to do something other than go to an appt or grocery shop} :( it was HARD & I almost just said never mind, but I was in DESPERATE need of a break, and I had the chance to go have a little fun outside of my kiddo's, so I just sucked it up & went!
When we got to Mesquite, we went & ate at a restaurant in the Casa Blanca. Then we went to gamble a bit. The boys went & did their thing, while us girls tried to figure out how the heck this gambling thing worked! haha. Oh, and Jazzmin bought me my very first legal drink, for my birthday! (: Long Island iced tea... my fav! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment