Thursday, June 16, 2011

Three in one day.

My very cute, sweet, lovable little boy is really trying to make his mama go craaaazy.
Why, you ask? Well let me show you:

Reason #1:
He found a pen, took it in his room & gave himself some nice 'tattoos' while I was changing his baby sister's diaper. he REALLY takes advantage of the time it takes me to feed or change her. And he's a quick little sucker!


Reason #2:
Okay, this one is really pretty funny actually. But, the story behind it is what's gonna make me go crazy. Every time he asks for applesauce, I of course give it to him. Well, the past couple of times I will open it & he won't take a single bite. So when he asked for some earlier, I told him no, because he never eats it. I told him to go put it back. Well, it seemed like it was taking him quite a while to just take it back to the pantry, so I went to check on him & found him sitting on the pantry shelf, slirping the apple sauce right out of the cup! It was seriously hilarious! I just hate when he doesn't listen to what I tell him to do (: But from now on, if he asks for applesauce, I'm just gonna give him the dang applesauce so that I don't have a nice mess of it in my pantry.

Reason #3:
I made him a nice dinner of chicken & broccoli casserole & he threw it ALL over the floor, ALL over the blinds & ALL over the back door. This stuff is SO messy & a pain in the butt to clean up. At what age do kids stop throwing their food? Because if it's not in like 3 seconds, we're getting a dog to clean it up for me. Oh, and I'm pretty sure he didn't even take a single bite of it.





This boy is cray-cray, but I sure love his guts! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment