Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathers Day 2011

We started out the day by going to The Egg & I for breakfast, which was a request from this cute daddy:

B & Ry colored while we waited for our food.

And then they ate B's pancake together. And by 'they' I mean Ryan, because this child NEVER eats anything, even when it is full of chocolate chips.

And this cute little lady was an angel & slept the entire time! (:

After breakfast, we went home & just relaxed for a few hours, until it was time to go to Red Lobster for dinner with Ryan's family. I didn't get any pictures there, because, well I just suck at life & forget when there is food in front of me & needy children wanting my attention ;) hahah. After dinner, we went out to my mama's house to hang out for a bit.

^ BEST daddy ever.


My kiddo's are SO dang lucky to have such an amazing daddy. Seriously. He is always playing with Bransyn and teaching him new things. I absolutely love watching the daddy/son bond that they have! Melts my heart. I can't wait to see that {but a daddy/daughter bond, of course} between him & Tais when she gets older. Not that he isn't already amazing with her, but she's still so little that he can't really do much, but hold/love on her & make her smile ;)
Thank you for being such an incredible daddy to our babies, Ry. I could search the whole world & I would never even come close to finding a better dad for my kids ♥ We are soo blessed to have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment