Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Twenty one!

I finalllly turned 21 this year! (: Seems like it took for EVER for me to get here! haha. Although, I'm pretty sure I looked forward to it a LOT more when I was younger! Being 21 has a little bit more of a different meaning to me now, than it did 4 years ago. Back then, I was excited to be able to drink, gamble, go to {21 +} clubs, pretty much legal to do ANYTHING. But now, I don't really care about any of that stuff. I mean, yeah it'll be fun to be able to order a drink every once in a while when we go out to dinner {with out kids, of course} or something like that. But my life is VERY different from the 'typical' 21 year old, and I am VERY okay with that! (: There's no place I'd rather be, than right where I am today, with the love of my life, my 2 1/2 year old & my six week old!

Anyways, I'll move on to what I did for my birthday! (:


I woke up to the two cutest smiling faces ever, after a FULL nights sleep. Yes, that's right. My 6 week old daughter slept through the night for the 2nd night in a row. Seriously, that has to be the best birthday present a tired mama could ever ask for!

Since Ryan had to work & it was just me & the kiddos, I thought it would be fun to make some birthday muffins with my Brans! So we went into the kitchen & started to get everything ready, when I realized we didn't have milk :( I reallly didn't feel like changing out of my pajama's & hauling 2 children to the store {it's harder than it looks! haha} just for MILK.






I felt bad, cause I had gotten Brans all excited to cook with mommy & I didn't want to let him down, of course. So we decided to make some Kool-aid instead. Yeah, not the same... but he sure had fun helping me pour everything in the pitcher & stir it all together! (:





He thought it was super delish, too! (:

After we had breakfast, I got myself & the kids ready for the day. I had to go renew my license {since I am a HUGE slacker & put it off for 2 months & it expired ON my birthday, ha!} So we headed out to hurricane. I walked into the building, stood there for about 10 seconds, then turned around & walked right back out. It was SOO packed, there were about 10 people just in LINE waiting to get numbers, then almost every single chair was filled with people waiting. I was definitely not dealing with that by myself with 2 children, so I'm gonna go do it tomorrow instead, when I have a babysitter (:

After we got back into town, I didn't feel like going home & just sitting around, so we headed over to my moms house, since we were going to have a bbq over there later anyways! Amanda was there, so we just hung out with her & Camden until Ryan and my mom got there later!

They all made me a deeeelish birthday dinner, with all my favs! Grilled chicken, twice baked potatoes, dorito salad, jello salad... it was all SO yummy! They also made me a cute cake, that was freakin' amazing.

Bransyn & Camden helped my mom decorate it for me (:





They had so much fun! haha






And they helped me blow out my candles! Best helpers, ever... even if they did spray a little bit ;)


After cake, my favorite little girl helped me open my presents!



My mama got me a griddle - I have been wanting one for EVER! I was SO excited, haha. She also got me a cute outfit, and an outside chair! She always gets the BEST gifts! (: Thanks mama, I LOVE them allll!


My dad also got me a BBQ grill! Ahhh, so nice! It has sucked having to cook all of our grilled chicken on our little George Foreman. haha. Oh, and my cute new chair is in this picture, too! (:

I had such a great birthday! Got to spend it with the people I love the most, and got some pretty awesome stuff! (: Thanks to all that wished me a Happy Birthday, and helped make my day so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment