Last night, I went down to Mesquite to hang out with my friend Savannah. She lives in Wyoming & has been visiting her mom in Mesquite, so I decided to go hang out with them before she headed back home! She just turned 21 a few days ago, as well... so we decided to go gambling together! (: I wasn't alll that excited about the gambling part, because well.... I sucked BIG time when we went this past weekend, haha. {even though I didn't lose any money on the slots, I still didn't WIN any, haha!} We went to the Virgin River first, and I got my free players card! Then Savannah & her mom, Tammy, kind of helped me understand what I was supposed to be doing. It was actually pretty fun once I {sort of} got the hang of it! (:

{sorry these pics are blurry & weird colored... they're from camera phones!)You may notice that Savannah is just a teeensy bit excited. Well, I'm sure you could guess why. haha, Yes. She won biiiig moneys on this machine. Which, may I point out, I was at just a FEW minutes before she won! haha. We switched machines cause my free plays wouldn't work on that one :( Anyways, she won a little over $90! Talk about LUCKY! hahah. If we hadn't switched machines & I had been the one to win, I would of won on the CASINO's money, since I was using the $5 that comes on the card. Oh well, it was still so exciting to see her win that! (:
After she won on that machine, we decided to go to different ones. I chose the Sex & the City machines, since well, I love that show & the movies. I made a good choice, too cause I won on this machine! I put in $1 and won $31.15! (: My first time winning more than I put in! haha. Oh, and mind you I only went down there with $15 TOTAL. It was pretty exciting! (:
So there I was, alll proud of my winnings, & we run into Savannah's mom who had the most SHOCKED face, ever. Come to find out, she had won $90. Put my $31.15 to shame! hahaha.




No comments:
Post a Comment