Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Golfers.

We have been cooped up in the house too much lately, so tonight we decided to go to the golfing range at Fiesta Fun so Ryan & Brans could hit some balls! (: Brans was SUPER excited about this. He loves hittin' balls with his 'dolf tub'

He was so dang cute, he kept saying 'Whoa, dat ball go too far!' and 'Dat was cool, dude!' Ryan started saying 'That was poop!' to avoid cussing in front of Brans when he had a sucky hit, & soon after that, I hear Bransyn saying 'Oh, dat was poop!' hahah. B also heard Ry kind of grunt 'Uhh!' when he would hit the balls, & sure enough, Brans started purposely saying 'UH!' after he would hit the ball. haha. He is quite the little golfer, already! He hit the ball on the first try almost every time! And he hit them anywhere from 5-20 feet away. I think his daddy is gonna have a little golfing buddy here in a few years ;)




Side note: On our way there, me & Ryan were having a debate about whether or not it was too cold to take B on the bumper boats at 8:30pm, when it's 81* outside.
{for the record, I was the one saying it was not too cold, haha.} Then all of a sudden we hear Brans in the backseat say, 'Hey duys, settle down! Mommy & daddy, settle down!'
hahahahha, I could not believe it! It was SO hilarious. I just love the things this cute little boy says! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment