skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Bears are sleeping.
How cute is this?!Lately Bransyn has LOOOOVED this teddy bear & gets SO excited when I take him into bed & hand it to him before he goes in his crib. He even says 'Bohh' = Bear, haha.I think it is so precious♥
That's so cute! Addi never used to sleep with anything but the big blue teddy bear I got her for christmas & her curious george my mom got her HAVE to go to bed too now! And she lines them up on her bed and tucks them in :) Kids are so fun!
ReplyDeleteAwe, that's cute! haha. Bransyn never used to sleep with anything, either. But one day he was just playing with that bear & when it was time for bed he was grumpy, so I decided to see if he wanted to sleep with it & he did. And has every night since (: haha And I do agree... kids are so much fun!
ReplyDelete