Mr. Bransyn has developed some nasty little habits lately. . .
The first one:
The first one:
Picking his nose.
I have no idea where he picked this up from (well, actually he probably saw Ryan or Amanda doing it, since their fingers are always up their noses ;P haha) But he does it allll the time now! One of the first times he did it, my mom was telling him to get his finger out of his nose before he got a boogie on it. Well, sure enough when she pulled his finger out, he had a big green glob on the end of it! hahah. I would of told him myself, except I was wayyy too busy laughing! Now he'll just randomly do it, I don't think to actually get boogers out, but just to stick his finger up his nose.
The second one:
The second one:
Spitting.
I know what you're thinking, how the heck does a 1 year old learn how to spit?! Well, he learns from what he does best..... watching his dad. hahah. Ryan has always been a spitter (SOOO disgusting!!!!) And Bransyn is now learning his ways. In the 3rd picture, if you look closely, you can kind of see spit coming out of his mouth. (you can also click on the picture to enlarge it to get a closer look) The first 2 are of his 'spitting pose' hahaha. That was the day he started doing it. Now he doesn't care where he is at, he'll do it no matter what. The glider chair that is in our living room always has huge wet spots on it because he thinks it's funny to spit on it, and then see how it changed the fabric a darker color. Such a nut!
I'm hoping he'll forget how to do these 2 things soon..... but I'm not gonna get my hopes up cause he's such a boy & loves doing what his daddy does!
Geez, I should of titled this post 'Learning Bad Habits From Daddy'
mwahahahahah!
I'm hoping he'll forget how to do these 2 things soon..... but I'm not gonna get my hopes up cause he's such a boy & loves doing what his daddy does!
Geez, I should of titled this post 'Learning Bad Habits From Daddy'
mwahahahahah!
No comments:
Post a Comment