{no pictures yet... baby is the size of a prune & I don't have one right now, haha}
We are officially 1/4 of the way through this pregnancy! (well, hopefully! if they don't change my dates)
I'm definitely not feeling amazing like I was hoping last week, haha. Nauseous pretty much 24/7. I'm lucky if I get even just a little break from it. I would seriously rather throw up than just feel nauseous. At least after I do, I feel better for a bit! I have learned not to take my prenatal vitamins on an empty stomach, because it will definitely come right back up! I made that mistake by forgetting to take them the night before, took it right before leaving for work & as I was waiting at the door (at the house I babysit at) I was feeling sicker than I have yet, this whole pregnancy! Oh, it was horrible. Never doing that again!
I'm still super tired. I'm so ready to have some energy back! I hate not being able to do anything during the week cause I'm so worn out!
I guess I could of summed this whole post up in, 'Nothing has really changed from last week, except maybe feeling even worse!' haha
Oh, I'll add another little cute thing that Bransyn has done. I have a pregnancy book that has an image (drawing) of what a baby looks like at each week of pregnancy. I showed him one of the pictures one day, & told him 'That's what our baby looks like in mommy's tummy!' He points to it & says 'MOON!' haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment