Thursday, October 28, 2010

12 weeks!


Okay, still not too much of a change.
Well, at least not in my belly.
I have been feeling a tad bit better during the day, though. Still pretty nauseous at night, but hey it's a start right? I'm hoping that by the time I am out of my first trimester, I will be completely over this CRAP!
On another note. I seem to not have total control of my bladder anymore. AWESOME. I had my first sneeze pee experience on Saturday... While there were people at our house during our caramel apple/pumpkin carving party. Good thing I was standing behind the counter & was able to get to my room to change before anyone could see. It was funny, but I'm sure if someone would of seen that, it wouldn't of been so funny anymore. ;)
Lets hope that doesn't happen very often.
I never once had any issues like that while pregnant with Bransyn.
Maybe your bladder gets weaker with each pregnancy? hahah


No comments:

Post a Comment