We told all of our parents about the baby this weekend. I printed out a picture from my 'ultra sound' (ha, even though it wasn't a real one) And got some bibs that said 'I love grandma' & 'I love grandpa' I got a little gift box thingy & some light pink & light blue tissue paper. I placed the picture in first, & then the bib over it (or in Ryan's parents - bibS) So when they opened it, they would see a baby bib, then they would pick it up & see the picture of the baby.
This is the one that was for Ryan's parent's. My mom's just said 'grandma' & my dad's just said 'grandpa' on the picture. We decided to record each of them opening the boxes to get their reactions! (:
This is the one that was for Ryan's parent's. My mom's just said 'grandma' & my dad's just said 'grandpa' on the picture. We decided to record each of them opening the boxes to get their reactions! (: It kinda seems like my mom wasn't very happy, but she thought we were kidding! haha. That's why she's just staring at the picture for so long. I stopped recording right as she got up to give me a hug & tell us congrats! She really is happy, I promise (:
I'm sooo glad they are all happy for this baby! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment