Sunday, October 10, 2010

Caramel Apple Party!

Last night, we had a caramel apple/wii 'party' at our house. We invited my mom, Amanda&Cam, Tammy & her kids, Ryan's mom & his sister over. Ryan's cousin & his girlfriend also came over a little later. We got some pizza's for dinner. mmm. Then it was time for our crazy Caramel Apple Bar. We got a bunch of different 'toppings' for them, so they weren't just plain. They were quite messy to eat, but they were yummy (: I couldn't even finish mine, though. haha. So. Much. Caramel!
We just bought a Wii a few weeks ago & I insisted on getting the game 'Just Dance' SO much fun. We've played it a few times, but it is definitely a lot more fun playing with a bunch of people to take turns with. It definitely wears you out, though!
We all had so much fun! 3 years ago, I never would of thought that I'd be at home on a Saturday night, making caramel apples & playing wii with family, at only 20 years old. But really, I can't think of much else I'd rather do (:













Apparently it was a hit, cause we were told that we should do it at our house more often! Next time, Ryan needs to invite more of his family! They heard about it a few days later & were kind of bummed they missed out. Ryan's fault ;) It took 4 days for him to finally call his mom to invite her... which might I add was about 3 hours before this whole thing started! haha. Slacker (: I think we'll do it again the weekend before Halloween, but also carve pumpkins!

No comments:

Post a Comment