Sunday, October 17, 2010

Staheli Farm 2010

Going to Staheli Farm around Halloween time each year is a must now. We started going last year, & had a ton of fun. (even though Brans was only 10 1/2 months) They have so much stuff to do there for little kids. He still can't do quite everything, but he still had a blast! This year, we went with Amanda, Bryce & Camden again. We took the kiddo's to see all the animals - cause you know they're o b s e s s e d with any kind of animal. Me & Manda took them on the cow train. Cam was super duper excited from the second he sat down... he didn't want to wait for everyone else to get on, he wanted to go RIGHT THEN. haha. Brans wasn't too sure about it. We started going & I thought he was liking it, but once we got into complete darkness & the driver was going in circles, he started getting scared. I always love going on those, even though they're meant for little kids. But this time... I was SURE I was gonna throw up as we were driving through the cows. Worst. Smell. EVER. Didn't even smell like normal cows. I don't know what was up! haha. After we were done with that whole dealio, we went to find Ry & Bryce - They were getting food. After they ate, we were gonna take the boys on a pony ride, but by the time we got there, I guess they were done for the night :( I was kinda bummed about that. Next time, I guess. Since we could no longer do that, we decided to head over to the corn maze. Well, head over to the line for the tractor ride to take us over there. Line was LONG. So the babes found some little 'tractor trikes' (as I like to call them) to ride on while we waited. About 15 minutes later, we finally got over to the corn maze. We found one of the entrances & started. Pretty much got lost instantly & all of us decided that it probably wasn't the best idea. haha. So after being in there for about 5 minutes, we began trying to find our way out. Not so easy in the dark. Even when you have a map. So we took (or made) some 'shortcuts' & finally got out. We went back to get on the tractor ride to take us back up to the farm, headed over to the truck & we were home bound! It was a fun time, but I think next time we go... we'll skip the maze (: haha
Enjoy the pics from our fun trip to Staheli Farm 2010!















No comments:

Post a Comment