
I am now 9 weeks pregnant! yay! Only a few more weeks of this whole first trimester crap. Yes, it is CRAP! I was definitely wrong about the whole 'morning' sickness thing creeping up on me. I haven't thrown up again since last Tuesday. Which I guess is nice. But I am nauseous 24/7, which is almost just as bad! It's also making it so that I can't eat very much. I'm just glad I am able to eat & I don't have to deal with the starving feeling for way long. I usually have Carnation instant breakfast in the morning, and I used to be able to drink the whole thing. But lately, I'm lucky if I get through half of it before feeling like I'm gonna puke it up. (eh, sorry! ha) I also just share my lunch with Bransyn now. I don't eat all of it anymore, so instead of making 2 servings, I'll just make 1 & we'll split it, and we're both good to go! I do feel like I could eat sweets more now, though! I was craving those Hostess Cupcakes SO bad the other day! I also always want taco's from del taco for dinner. Cause of course, NOTHING ever sounds good. Except taco's. I thought I was gonna start making dinner more since I went shopping, but again... I'm way too exhausted & nauseous to get it done. I really hate it! Did I mention I can't wait for the first trimester to be over yet?! Ahh! Oh, and my house is a mess, yet again. I think it's mostly because this week I have been working 3 1/2 hours extra, so by the time I get home I am just dead & can't do anything. Also, I'm not getting to nap with Bransyn during the day anymore (just while I'm working late) because I have the other kids to watch. I can't wait to go back to napping with my little buddy next week! Our appointment is 1 week from tomorrow & I'm getting more & more excited & anxious each day! We have also decided that after our appointment, we will tell our parents about this pregnancy, then announce it to everyone. I reallly wanted to wait until December, because I had cute/fun ways of telling everyone... but I just can not hold it in much longer! I think Ryan really just wants it to be out, too. I'm trying to think of some fun ways to tell our parents, but I dunno what to do yet! Anyways, not too much has changed this week... still feeling like crap (: Hoping next week I can say that I am feeling amazing! Not counting on it, though (:
On a cute note ♥ The other day I asked Bransyn what we should name the baby (just to see what he'd say) & surprise, surprise... he said 'TRUCKS!' hahah, so now he calls him/her 'baby trucks' (: Ahh, he is just too cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment