Here is my GINORMOUS 31 week belly! (:
It is super itchy lately, which is no fun at all!
I hate sleeping lately. All I do is toss & turn all night & it seems like I only get about 20 minutes in one position before something hurts.
I can't eat as much lately. If I eat 3 meals a day, I am HATING life by bedtime! For the past few days I have been eating breakfast, then either a small snack for lunch, then dinner, or I'll eat lunch & just a small snack for dinner. Crazy, since just a few weeks ago, I was out eating Ryan & every one around me! haha. I guess it's not a horrible thing, though... maybe I won't be AS huge after she's born now ;) haha, of course, as long as baby girl is getting what she needs, I don't care how huge I am.
I have a hard time getting up from a laying or sitting position 98% of the time. Sometimes I even have to roll over on my side to stand up.
I waddle most of the time.
I am getting some back pain & I think my sciatica is coming back
Even though every single thing I just listed is me complaining, I honestly couldn't be happier to go through it! I am SO happy that I am still pregnant right now & that I will most likely get to be for 8 more weeks! I will GLADLY deal with all of this uncomfortable-ness for 2 more months (: I am so excited to meet this little girl, but I know I am going to miss everything about pregnancy the second she is out, just like I did after I had Brans. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment