Wednesday, March 16, 2011

32 week ultra sound

I had my 32 week fluid check today. 2 weeks ago the fluid level was 7.6cm, & today it was at 8.3cm. Not a huge change, but I'm just glad it's going up, even though it is verrrrry slowly going up! ha. She is still doing very well, she's measuring 4 days behind now instead of just 1, but the tech told me that is still completely normal & she is growing perfectly. According to the ultra sound, she measures about 4 1/4 pounds (I know this isn't always accurate, & the tech told me she could really be about 1/4 pound smaller, or bigger... she's just in that range right now :) She is still breech, which is still making me nervous! I'm going to try everything possible to get her to flip, because I would REALLY like to avoid a c-section! My Dr. told me that it is still very possible for her to flip up until the day she is born, but gosh, this little lady is just too dang comfortable in this position! Oh, and yes... she is VERY much still a girl ;) I had her check again, because I keep hearing stories about mama's having multiple ultra sounds confirming girl, but baby comes out a boy! haha. But she got a pretty good between-the-legs shot & it is quite clear she's all girl ;) I don't have a way to scan the pictures into the computer right now, or all of you could see for yourself, haha.
My next appointment with Dr. Lunt is on Friday, so we'll see where we go from there (: As of right now, I'm still on bed rest/restricted activity. Joy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment