Anyways, I've been feeling okay this past week, pretty much the same as last week. Aside from this horribly annoying pregnancy rash on my belly! (I didn't get it with Brans until 39 weeks & those 2 weeks were WAY too long to have it... praying it doesn't get that bad this time or I just might go insane! haha) I swear it is the worst 'side effect' during pregnancy... I would rather puke all day every day then be this itchy!
I had my 32 week appointment today & everything is looking good. Baby's heart sounded great & my belly was measuring perfect! I haven't gained any weight in the past 2 weeks (actually lost a pound... don't know how I managed that! ha) which is fine by me... I've gained enough already! haha. So that went pretty well, besides having to wait for OVER AN HOUR past my appointment time to be seen, when there wasn't even anybody in the office! Can you tell I'm really annoyed by this?! haha. I go back in {a little less than} 2 weeks, on the 30th for my appointment and an ultra sound. They also want me to do a non-stress test, not exactly sure why, she didn't tell me & silly me didn't think to ask! I think they just like to have them done when there are fluid issues & you're further along in the pregnancy. I remember the ultra sound tech mentioning something about that awhile back.
Anyways, that's it for now... everything's looking good so far! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment