I had my 34 week check today! First, I had my ultra sound. Things are looking MUCH better, fluid-wise. My last ultrasound, the level was at 8.2cm. Today, it was at 9.4cm!!! It went up an entire centimeter and MORE! That is the most it has gone up the entire time. It's still a teensy bit on the low side - they usually get concerned after it gets under 10cm, but this is SO much better than the 6cm it was at a little over a month ago! Annnnnd, some more good news... SHE FLIPPED! Yayyy, she is FINALLY head down. I had NO idea, I have not felt any huge movements that would make me think she flipped. The u/s tech got started & when she was at my lower abdomen, she said 'There's her little feet, right in here face'. I was like 'WHAAAAATTTT?! She flipped?!?!' haha, I was so shocked, but soo excited! Now she just needs to STAY that way! I got so excited over those 2 things, that I forgot to have her check her size & to see if she has any hair yet. Which now I'm pretty bummed about, because at my doctor appointment after, I was told that everything looks so good now, that I won't need anymore ultra sounds, unless I notice a decrease in movement.
After my u/s, I had to have a NST (non-stress test) It was very different from the ones I had twice a week with Bransyn. They hooked me up to the monitors & had me push this button every time I felt her move. And boy did I have to push it a lot, haha. She was going crazy, the lady that was in there with me was just cracking up the whole time, cause my belly was just movin' alll over. She moved over 50 times in less than 10 minutes. They didn't even make me go the full 10, cause she was responding well (: So that went good, as well!
After that was done, Dr. Lunt came in to do the checkup. Baby's heart sounded amazing. My belly is measuring RIGHT ON still. He gave me the OK to be off of bedrest/restricted activity, but I still have to take it easy, meaning no exercising or straining myself. But since the fluid levels are going up & she is moving around enough, he doesn't see the need for me to alwayssss be down. Ahh, I wanted to jump up & give him a hug right there! haha, 6 weeks was enough for me (:
I'm so glad everything is looking better, it's such a relief! I will have my next appointment in 2 weeks, when I am 36 weeks. I get to do the SUPER fun group B strep test annnd, he will also start checking me for dilation. I'm not excited about those, but I am kind of curious if I make any progress by that time, even though I want her to stay in until 39 weeks! (:
After my u/s, I had to have a NST (non-stress test) It was very different from the ones I had twice a week with Bransyn. They hooked me up to the monitors & had me push this button every time I felt her move. And boy did I have to push it a lot, haha. She was going crazy, the lady that was in there with me was just cracking up the whole time, cause my belly was just movin' alll over. She moved over 50 times in less than 10 minutes. They didn't even make me go the full 10, cause she was responding well (: So that went good, as well!
After that was done, Dr. Lunt came in to do the checkup. Baby's heart sounded amazing. My belly is measuring RIGHT ON still. He gave me the OK to be off of bedrest/restricted activity, but I still have to take it easy, meaning no exercising or straining myself. But since the fluid levels are going up & she is moving around enough, he doesn't see the need for me to alwayssss be down. Ahh, I wanted to jump up & give him a hug right there! haha, 6 weeks was enough for me (:
I'm so glad everything is looking better, it's such a relief! I will have my next appointment in 2 weeks, when I am 36 weeks. I get to do the SUPER fun group B strep test annnd, he will also start checking me for dilation. I'm not excited about those, but I am kind of curious if I make any progress by that time, even though I want her to stay in until 39 weeks! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment