6 weeks left, wooohoooo! (:
This little miss is a night owl, just like her mama! She isn't too active during the day, which scares the crap out of me! I can't tell you how many times I have considered going down to L&D to get a non-stress test to make sure she is okay. Usually I'll just poke at her, or move her around a bit & she'll start moving, so I know she's okay (: But anyways, she gets REALLY active at night! Usually around midnight-1am. Maybe it's a good thing I can never fall asleep until crazy hours, cause I just get woken up by her movements, anyways (: haha. I always heard that their sleeping patterns are similar once they are born, so I am preparing myself to be up all night with this one, haha.
My clothes are not fitting very well lately :( The jeggings my mom got me for Christmas fit me SO well up until about 2 weeks ago, I thought they were gonna be the perfect pregnancy 'jeans' but lately, they are super snug. And I'm not meaning on my belly. Like on my thighs & bum. SO depressing. But what else can I expect? I have been on bed rest for the past month & a half, so I'm bound to gain some fatness when all I am doing is sitting & laying around most of the time. But that's okay, that just means I will have more motivation to take the kids out on nightly walks! (: I miss our walks!
All of the 'pox' on my belly are gone! (so random, but the 'PUPPP' pregnancy rash I get, are bumps that kind of look like chicken pox, haha. So I started calling them my pox, lol. easier than saying 'My pregnancy rash bumps' haha) My tummy still gets a little bit itchy sometimes, but it is not even close to how it was before. (and doesn't even TOUCH the itchiness I experienced while pregnant with Brans!) I'm hoping it will stay away the rest of my pregnancy, but I'm not counting on it. Stupid thing shows up whenever it wants, haha. Still so worth it, though, as much as it sucks!
I have been in a lot of pain lately :( My sciatic nerve is reallly bothering me again, & it's on BOTH sides of my bum now. My lower back has also been acting up. And, there is a spot, kind of on the side of my back (happens on both sides) right below my bra strap that will hurt pretty bad if I lay in a position for too long. Very rarely, it will randomly start hurting, but luckily it doesn't happen too much! All 3 of those call for a LOT of tossing & turning at night. It is super hard to get comfortable.
It's pretty tricky getting out of bed. I can not wait until I can just sit right up, then stand. Right now I pretty much have to roll to my side, push myself up & wiggle myself out of bed. I don't know how Ryan doesn't laugh at me every single time, haha. I would.
I can't eat as much as I was before, which is probably a good thing! haha. I know the baby is definitely getting what she needs... kid's growin' like crazy! But I feel full a LOT quicker & for a LOT longer. Sometimes it drives me crazy, cause I'll eat a meal, then like 4 or so hours later, I'll realllly want some kind of snack, but I'm still too full to eat anything!
No comments:
Post a Comment