Monday, September 20, 2010

22 Months!

Just 2 months away from the big 2! Can't believe it!


• he has finally graduated from his baby shampoo/soap & is onto the big kid stuff! I got him a kind that has a picture of a monkey on the bottle, so we call it hims 'Monkey Shampoo' but he calls it 'Montey Poo' hahah

• he rolls down the window in the backseat with his foot (we had to put him on a side seat so that we could fit 2 carseats in there for when I watch Cam)

• he loves to brush his own teeth. I have found him on his bathroom counter trying to get his toothbrush ready numerous times. good thing I catch him pretty quick, it scares me that he might fall with the tooth brush in his mouth - eeeek! I'm glad he likes to brush his teeth, though. I hope he stays like that! I usually let him start out brushing them by himself, but he only gets the front ones, so I have to go over them all again after he's done.

• he knows how to get water out of the fridge dispenser now. he usually makes it all into the cup, but sometimes spills a little bit, haha

• he has randomly been waking up in the middle of the night & coming into our bed. sometimes it's not until 6 or 7 am, but I have no idea why he does it or what wakes him up.

• he's having trouble going to bed when he's told. the past few days I have had to stand out side of his door & stick him back in his bed every 5-20 seconds for around an hour. not sure why he's doing this, either.

• he is no longer taking a nap in the morning (it was usually around 11am) & is taking one in the afternoon instead.

• he's definitely getting better with talking & saying things more clearly.



this little boy is just growing up way too quick for this mama! he gets better at everything with each passing month! I am such a proud mommy, he amazes me every single day!



No comments:

Post a Comment