Well, I believe Mr. B is ready to start potty training!
He keeps taking his clothes & diaper off & climbing onto the big potty, so I think it's time.
I'm not sure if I'm quite ready for the whole process yet, but gotta do it when HE'S ready, not me (:
Anyways, wish us luck! I really don't know how to go about everything, so I guess I'll start by taking him potty every half an hour & just hope that works, haha.
Cross your fingers for us!
He keeps taking his clothes & diaper off & climbing onto the big potty, so I think it's time.
I'm not sure if I'm quite ready for the whole process yet, but gotta do it when HE'S ready, not me (:
Anyways, wish us luck! I really don't know how to go about everything, so I guess I'll start by taking him potty every half an hour & just hope that works, haha.
Cross your fingers for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment