Thursday, September 16, 2010

6 Weeks!


{definitely looking bigger this week... gotta love the pregnancy bloating! too bad I can't blame that nice bulge on the baby just yet}

This week I'm still feeling pretty good, as far as symptoms go.
I feel nauseous every so often, I get dizzy when I stand up sometimes, & I get tired more often.
I haven't thrown up yet, & the peeing every 10 minutes hasn't crept up on me yet, either.
I guess it's kinda nice, but really... I would love to be puking my guts up right now & running to the bathroom every 10 minutes to pee.
I know, I sound crazy, right?
I swear I'm not crazy though, I guess I just need some reassurance.
I don't feel pregnant. Which scares me.
I didn't find out I was pregnant with Bransyn until I was one day shy of 7 weeks, & the only symptom I had at that point was peeing alll the time. (& I mean ALL the time!) A few others came in the next few weeks.
So maybe it's just too early for me to get the 'real' symptoms.
Even though I've heard that every pregnancy is different.
Maybe mine will be the same, in the sense that I don't get symptoms until a little later on?

Okay, I'm done rambling about my no-symptom scares (:
We're only 4 weeks away from my first appointment!
I can't wait to hear this sweet baby's heart beat!
I'm also secretly hoping that they'll give me an early ultra-sound, again ;)
And hopefully they will tell me my induction date, so that I will know for sure when this babe will be born. It's supposed to be a week early, so that would be around May 5 (I don't want a Cinco de Mayo baby though!) unless for some reason they give me a different due date than the 12th.
Brans is already SO sweet! He gives my belly kisses (all over, just like daddy does!) and likes to wave to the baby & say hi (: Usually when we ask him where the baby is, he'll lift up my shirt & pat my tummy... but sometimes, he'll lift up his own shirt ;)
It's pretty cute, I must say.
I can't wait to see him as a big brother, he's gonna be the best! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment