
Well I can no longer say that 'morning sickness' has not yet hit me. Tuesday afternoon, I threw up for the first time. Ick. I was sure that I was gonna be puking my guts out from that point on. But I actually felt SO much better afterward! Okay, only for a few hours. By the time Ryan got home at about 6:30, I was feeling sick again. Since I still do not have the energy to cook, he took Brans & got us some Cafe Rio. I went to eat it when he got back & I just couldn't. I sat & picked at it for like 10 minutes. Ry kept looking at me like I was crazy. I took a few bites, then asked Ry if he could get me some water. (cause I knew I was gonna throw up & I didn't want it to hurt. haha, I know... weird.) Not even 5 minutes later, I was kneeling next to the toilet on the bathroom floor. Again, I felt MUCH better after. I was even able to eat about 10 minutes later & keep that down. That has been the last time it's happened. So maybe it's just gonna be a come & go thing & it's not gonna be all the time.
*fingers crossed*
I was finally able to make it to the grocery store last night {after putting it off for a week & a half} and hopefully tonight I will be able to actually start cooking again! I'm even going to try & get every inch of my house cleaned this weekend. It's not that bad, but not as clean as I'd like it to be. I just need to get up & do it, so that I'm not lazy my entire pregnancy. I'll still take a nap with Brans everyday, just so that I can have SOME energy... but I might have to make it an hour or so short for me.
Lately, I get NO warning what-so-ever when I am hungry. I go from not hungry at all, to completely STARVING! I remember this happening with Brans. It drives me crazy!
Our first appointment is two weeks from tomorrow & I am SO excited!!! It's seriously driving me crazy waiting this long. I really want to hear the heartbeat already so that I can feel like everything is okay. I would also like to have an ultra sound, just to be as sure as possible that this baby is growing properly. But I guess that will only happen if they feel like I need one.
*fingers crossed*
I was finally able to make it to the grocery store last night {after putting it off for a week & a half} and hopefully tonight I will be able to actually start cooking again! I'm even going to try & get every inch of my house cleaned this weekend. It's not that bad, but not as clean as I'd like it to be. I just need to get up & do it, so that I'm not lazy my entire pregnancy. I'll still take a nap with Brans everyday, just so that I can have SOME energy... but I might have to make it an hour or so short for me.
Lately, I get NO warning what-so-ever when I am hungry. I go from not hungry at all, to completely STARVING! I remember this happening with Brans. It drives me crazy!
Our first appointment is two weeks from tomorrow & I am SO excited!!! It's seriously driving me crazy waiting this long. I really want to hear the heartbeat already so that I can feel like everything is okay. I would also like to have an ultra sound, just to be as sure as possible that this baby is growing properly. But I guess that will only happen if they feel like I need one.
No comments:
Post a Comment