Bransyn had his very first dentist appointment today! I would of done it earlier, but I had no idea that the recommended age for a first check up is between 12-18 months! But it's okay, cause I knew that his teeth are perfect (:
Ryan's sister works for Children's Dental here in St. George, so that's where we took him. She was even the one that did his cleaning! I'm glad she was the one who did it, & I'm sure he was too! I don't like strangers messing with my teeth (: I was really nervous for how he would do, but he definitely surprised me! He did SO good! The only thing we had a problem with, was he did not want the 'sucker' thing in his mouth. Nikki even tried telling him that it was a vacuum (he loves vacuums, remember?) & he kind of went for it for a sec, but then he wanted it out of his mouth! But he let her do everything else, no problem! Didn't even cry! He even got to watch a movie on the tv that was on the ceiling & had headphones on so he could hear.
{these pictures are all out of order - I hate organizing them on here - so just deal ;)}
Ryan's sister works for Children's Dental here in St. George, so that's where we took him. She was even the one that did his cleaning! I'm glad she was the one who did it, & I'm sure he was too! I don't like strangers messing with my teeth (: I was really nervous for how he would do, but he definitely surprised me! He did SO good! The only thing we had a problem with, was he did not want the 'sucker' thing in his mouth. Nikki even tried telling him that it was a vacuum (he loves vacuums, remember?) & he kind of went for it for a sec, but then he wanted it out of his mouth! But he let her do everything else, no problem! Didn't even cry! He even got to watch a movie on the tv that was on the ceiling & had headphones on so he could hear.
{these pictures are all out of order - I hate organizing them on here - so just deal ;)}
No comments:
Post a Comment