A BIG BROTHER!!!
Yep, We just found out today that baby #2 is officially on its way! (:
I am due May 12, 2011... but since Bransyn was a little too big for me to deliver at 41 weeks, I will be induced at 39 weeks with this one.
I am only about 4w6d along right now.
I went into my doctors office today to pay a bill, & let them know I am expecting so I scheduled my first prenatal appointment for Friday, October 15.
I will be about 10 weeks around then, so we will be able to hear the heartbeat (:
I have been feeling fine so far. I don't have any symptoms & I'm not sure when I'll get them?
I don't know if I had any symptoms this early with Bransyn, because I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was 7 weeks along. & the only symptom I had {for only a few days before finding out} was peeing ALL the time.
Then a few days after, I got dizzy every time I would stand up & I was tired ALL the time.
Although I never did have 'morning sickness' I would get nauseous every once in a while (but not puke) and I hardly had an appetite, starting a few weeks after I found out.
I guess it's kinda nice that I don't have any symptoms, but it would definitely reassure my mind a little bit if I DID have some (:
Some of you may wonder if this pregnancy is another amazing surprise, like Bransyn was. But the answer is no. We did plan this pregnancy. As much as we love our little surprises ;) it feels kinda good to say that we did plan for this to happen. It definitely feels like the right time for this to happen, for all 3 of us. And we are THRILLED to be adding onto our family!
A while ago, we decided that we would keep our 2nd pregnancy a secret until we find out the gender of it, so around 18-20 weeks. I'm not really sure if I will be able to keep it in for that long, haha, but we'll seee! I would at least like to wait until either the 2nd trimester, or until we hear the heartbeat. We will also be keeping the sex of the baby a secret for a while - until maybe 25 weeks, because we have a cute, fun way of announcing that - and then the name will not be revealed until 'it' is born. So through out this pregnancy, I'll refer to this baby as 'Baby T' (T for Tabet, or Baby {#} Two ;)) It has nothing to do with the name or gender.
I'm definitely going to take a lot more pictures & document stuff better this time around. So be prepared for pregnancy over-load ;)
Also, just for fun every week... I will post how big the baby is. I have this 'ticker' thing, that keeps track of how far along I am. Every week, the size of the baby will change to a different type of food. Since I am now almost 5 weeks, I don't have a picture to go with 4 weeks along with the size of the baby. So here's a picture of what size the baby was at 4 weeks! Soo tiny!

Just a fun little fact about both of my pregnancy's :
I found out that I was pregnant with Bransyn on Wednesday, March 26.
I found out I was pregnant this time on Wednesday, September 8.
Bransyn was due on Thursday, November 13.
This baby is due Thursday, May 12.
Even though Brans was born a week late, & this one will be born a week early, it will still be cool if they are both BORN on a Thursday, as well (:
We'll see how many other things both of my pregnancy's have in common throughout the next 8 months! (:
So that's our pretty awesome news....
Make room for our family of FOUR!!! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment