My friend Savannah - that have been good friends with since 9th grade - just had a sweet little baby girl about a week ago. She lives in Wyoming, but she came down to stay with her mom in Mesquite while she heals from her c-section, since her husband works out of town for 2 weeks at a time. Well today, Savannah & her mom were in town, so they brought the baby over to my house so we could see her! Her name is Brielle & she is so so tiny & precious! I seriously wanted to keep her, she is so sweet! Bransyn was asleep for the first little while we were there, but when he walked out of the room & saw me holding Brielle, he just got the biggest smile on his face! He loved touching her little feet (: haha. I had to run Savannah around the corner to pick up her car that was getting fixed, so her mom just stayed at my house with the baby & Bransyn since we were only gonna be gone for a few minutes. When I got back in the house, this is what I saw:
He got to hold the baby! (: You can't tell in these pictures... but he was so excited! I think this is the smallest baby he has ever held!
This little boy loves teensy babies! I can't wait until he has a little baby sibling to hold & love on! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment