
Can I just say I am super suck of this bloat thing?! I never had this problem with Bransyn. My belly didn't even start looking fat until about 16 weeks. And even then it was smaller than this!
I used to think that whenever someone would post a picture of their 'belly buldge' any time before like 15 weeks, was crazy. Because there is just NO way a baby that small can make you 'show' that early. But now I understand. I *know* it's not the baby popping out... it's this dang bloat! I'm not sure if it's because this is my second pregnancy, or if it's just this pregnancy. All I know is that it's super annoying! haha.
Anyways, this week I'm still feeling okay. I am nauseous pretty much 24/7, but still haven't thrown up. I've been a lot more tired lately. I take a nap with Bransyn every day & still don't feel like I got enough rest. Which leads to me being lazy. I haven't cooked dinner for the past few days. And chances are if you come to my house, it's gonna be a mess. I just can not find the energy to do either of those things! Which SUCKS. I hate not getting stuff done. I usually do fine until I get home from babysitting. I think at that point, I'm just done. I really hope after the first trimester passes, I'll have more energy to do things again!
I've surprisingly been able to actually eat. With Brans, everything just seemed SO nasty to me. I couldn't eat anything. We'll see how long this lasts! haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment