Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ashlee & Adam's wedding.

Ashlee is a family friend that we have known since we lived in Sandy. Her family lived next door to us for about 6 years, or so. They moved to mesquite a few years before we moved to St. George.

Well yesterday, her & her man got married! It's sooo crazy seeing people that you have grown up with & known for so long have babies & get married. (They have a little boy 2 1/2 months younger then Bransyn & he is such a little stud! :) It was a really nice wedding! They had it at the Eureka hotel in Mesquite. It was supposed to be an outdoor ceremony, but the icky weather kind of messed that up... so (as far as I know) at the last minute, they moved everything into the hotel lobby & had the whole ceremony there! It still turned out really nice, though (: Ashlyn was actually the maid of honor! Her & Ashlee were best friends growing up. An hour after the ceremony, we went to the reception! And WOW, the set up was sooo cute! Her & her family made most of the decorations themselves, I couldn't believe it! It had to of taken so much time. I was really impressed.


This is one of the little 'wedding favor' buckets that they had on the tables (they had about 6-8 on each table) I thought they were SO neat! I love that they put their picture on the bucket.
Sorry it's sorta hard to see... my camera did not agree with the lighting in there! haha.


There were a bunch of Hershey's kisses in there with a little note saying 'a bucket full of kisses, from the Mr & Mrs' I thought that was really cute!


Unfortunately, I did not get any more pictures of the whole set up... I had a very busy little boy to chase after the entire time! haha.



Bransyn with Ashlee.



Mr. B had SO much fun at the reception! He was dancing his little booty off & just had the time of his life! Everyone kept telling me how cute he is & that they can't believe how good & to the beat he can dance, for only being 15 months old! They were impressed (:
Butttt, I do have to agree... I thought it was the cutest thing I had ever seen!
There was even one point where he was dancing in the middle of all the grooms-men, & they were all trying to get him to do their dance moves with them ;) It was really funny!



I danced with him, too (:
Best dance partner EVER!


And he danced with his aunty.


And I am soo lame. I have no idea why, but I don't have any good pictures of the bride & groom! Sooo, here is a picture of them cutting the cake (:




All in all, it was a really fun night! It was a little depressing at one point, just cause it hit me that I was supposed to be getting married this year, too. But after a few seconds, I realized that I'm happier now & it's for the best that I did not go through with that! (:



Congratulations to Ashlee & Adam! We are both so happy for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment