Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Haircut #2

Bransyn got his second haircut tonight! It has been getting sooo long & I couldn't even do it anymore.... when I would try to mohawk it, it would just fall straight down before I was even finished with it. He was also getting some crazy bed head & it was always tangly in the back when he woke up. So definitely time for a haircut :(
I just decided that I would do it myself using Ryan's clippers that he used to do his own hair with. I get scared when other people cut his hair. haha, who knows why I'm more comfortable doing it!
When we cut his hair last time, it was pretty much just a trim in the front, back, sides & a teensy bit off the top... so he still had some of his baby hair. But now... it's COMPLETELY gone! His hair is only about an inch long now!

Here are the before pics:



Front.



Back.



Left side.



Right side.



He actually did really good while I was doing it! I got him a book & a toy phone to play with while he sat in his high chair. Then he liked the vibrations from the clippers, haha. There were a few times he moved, but usually he only moved when he dropped the book or phone & he was trying to get it himself.







There were a few strands that the clippers didn't get, so I had to cut them down with scissors to the same length as the rest of his hair.... but I think I only did that 2 times. It turned out pretty good & it is so nice having it all the same length & so much easier to do now!


Here are some after pictures that I took after his bath. He definitely was not in the mood for pictures, but had to get a few anyways (:






And these are pictures of it done the next day:




You can see how there is some hair still sticking down in the front that wouldn't quite go into the mohawk... part of that is because it's so short, & the other part is he's always had those hairs there that just kind of lay there & won't do anything! haha


I was really nervous how he would look with such short hair, but I think he look so dang cute! He is still the most handsome little boy I have ever laid eyes on. He just looks more & more like a big boy with every haircut! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment