Monday, February 15, 2010

Friday.

Bransyn woke up at about 7 am Friday, but I got him to go back to sleep until about 9:30. Then I got him some breakfast & waited for everyone else to wake up (except grandma... cause she was still at the hospital :) So as soon as Ash, Laynie & Tayson woke up... we all started getting ready. And of course, Bransyn didn't want to let me. He was in a new place, so he was into EVERYTHING! hahah. He's such a little butt. About 11:30, were finally out the door & headed for the Living Planet Aquarium!


We got in & purchased our tickets & were ready to check the place out! (:



Everything Bransyn saw, he would just say 'wowwwwww!'
It was sooo cute & silly (:


There were jelly fish in that bubble thing. They were really cool, but that thing makes you SO dizzy! haha


B Kept pointing to all the fishies!


He also thought standing on those ledges next to the other kids was pretty neat (:


These were seahorses... they were sooo cute! I didn't know they were THAT small!


Alaynie & I with the cutest baby boys everrr!





They have this stingray tank thingy, but it's like open? haha, I don't know how to explain it. But they had about 6 or 7 stingrays in there & people can go up and touch them! I've touched them a few times before, but this time I was sooo freaked out to do it! hahah. Butttttt. . . . . . . . . . .

Bransyn got to touch them!!! (: I think he really just wanted to jump in there & go swimming with them, haha. But he thought it was pretty sweet touching these slimey things. At first, they wouldn't come up close enough to the surface, so we tried for like 10 minutes. Then we went to the other side & a few of them came up the side & flapped their body's just like they were waving and Mr. B touched three of them!
I must of really wanted to wash my hair in that water or something, cause I bent down to help B & the tips of some of my hair went right into the water! hahahha It was soooo gross. Good thing it wasn't THAT much.

All of us (:



This frog was pretty cool, so we sat on it & got our pictures taken.


And Bransyn used it as a slide, haha!


They also had this boat in there, that had a big screen in front of the seat to 'drive' so we let Bransyn & Tayson do it (:


After we went through the whole thing, we stopped at the gift shop to get some souvenirs. Well they had one of those photobooth things, so we all squeeeeeezed in there & got a strip of pictures! It was a pretty tight squeeze, but it was fun! haha. 3 adults, a toddler & a baby. Then we went to look around the gift shop. They had lots of stuffed animals, key chains & just stuff like that... ya know, normal gift shop stuff. And of course, most overpriced. I did find this cute little stingray for $8 that Bransyn liked, so I got him that. Alaynie got Tayson the same one! We forgot to take pictures of the boys with them, though :(
After we left there, we headed over to my favorite mall of allll time... South Towne! (: We were all starving, so we stopped at the food court to get some Subway, mmm! Then I went over & got Bransyn a corn dog, oranges & some graham crackers from Hot Dog on a Stick!
After we finished eating, I wanted to take Bransyn on the Merry-Go-Round. So I went & got a token & waited for our turn. Then Laynie decided to Tayson on it as well. But they were lame & wouldn't let her put him on a horse, so she had to sit in the seat with him. So I put Bransyn on the horse behind them. He LOVED it! When it first started, he was kinda like 'what the heck is this?' then after going around a time or two, he started smiling & saying 'wowww' (he likes that word, haha ;)



After that, we walked around for a little bit until we had to head back to Springville, cause Alaynie had to be to work by 4.


On our way there, I got a phone call from a Salt Lake number that I didn't recongnize... well I usually don't answer numbers that I don't recognize, but I sure am glad that I answered this time! It was my grandma calling to tell me about the new little addition to our family!
Jayden Anthony
Born at 1:51 PM
7lbs 8oz & 20in
We were so excited to meet this new little bundle! (just not this day ;)
Anyways, so we get Alaynie home & headed over to the Provo mall since it was right by her house. (and she also works in Journeys there, & I wanted to see if I could find some white shoes for Bransyn :) So we walk around there for a while, & surprisingly... I couldn't find anything that I really wanted to buy in that mall! (except for some bra's at Victioria's Secret... ready to get rid of those nursing bra's, hahhah!)
We left there at about 4:30 & decided to head back to my grandma's house. We were gonna stop back at South Towne, since we didn't have much time to shop the first time we went... but we were SO tired! So when we got back to my grandparents house, we just kinda layed around & relaxed for a while, until they got back from the hospital.
When they got back, my grandma had gotten out a 'Little People' car garage thingy for Bransyn to play with, so me & Ashlyn put it together. Then we were all trying to decide what we wanted to do for dinner. We decided on Chick-Fil-A, since we don't have one in St. George & I have never eaten there. (Actually, Ashlyn was the only one out of us all that had eaten there before) I guess Bransyn didn't want to wait for us to go get it, though... cause Grandpa got out a bag of cheetos & headed towards the TV room, Bransyn saw him & went chasing after him! hahah, he's so silly & such a little piggy (: So after that, me, Ash, grandma & B headed over the the Jordan Landing Chick-Fil-A to get dinner. And wow, my grandma realllly needed some sleep! hahaha! She was saying the FUNNIEST, most random things! She hadn't slept since Wednesday night (since she was at the hospital with my cousin laboring all night) So me & Ash got a couple (or a million!) good laughs out of the things she was saying. We got the food & went home to eat. I'm glad we chose to get that to eat, cause it was SOOOO good! I got a chicken sandwich & fries, and Bransyn had the chicken nuggets. I even ate some of his cause those nuggies were wayyy good! (: They should open one up here! Orrr, maybe not, cause then I'd want it all the time! haha. After we ate, I got Bransyn in the bath & ready for bed. Then just watched TV for a little bit & the rest of us headed to bed, for some much needed sleep! Overall, it was a really fun day! I'm so glad we chose to go to that Aquarium, we all had a really good time & I hope we can go back again... hopefully when the penguin exhibit is in!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment