*he is getting SO good with his words! I know I say this every month now, but he really does improve so much every month!
*when I say 'one' he'll say 'two' Which sounds more like tchooo, haha.
*he still has a CRAZY shoe obsession. he has a new way of trying to put shoes on: he'll bend over, put his hands above his head on the floor, plant his had on the floor -- so that he's looking back at his feet -- & try to put the shoe on like that. It is HILARIOUS! he gets SO frustrated when he can't get them on, or if he starts walking & they fall off... which is sad, but still so funny!
*he now sleeps with BOTH of the little bears that he got the day he was born. usually he'll hold at least one all through out the night.
*he is eating SO much better now... well, most of the time.
*he is sleeping a lot better now, as well! Thank God! he is back to waking up between 6:30-7:30. Usually if he wakes up between that hour, I can get him to go back to sleep for half an hour to an hour longer. but if he wakes up anytime after 7:30... he's up for the day. he's still got some days where he will wake up that early & NOT go back to sleep though... which sucks for me. haha, but I guess he's the boss & controls my sleep now, eh?
*I also put him in bed with ME when he wakes up at 6:30-7:30. I looooove me some first morning cuddles! all that really matters to me is that he's sleeping in his crib throughout the night... which he is doing perfectly (:
*he says 'ah ah' which is his monkey noise.
*he says 'woo woo' for his doggy bark.
*he knows that bath comes after dinner. whenever he is done with dinner, he says 'bah? bah?' then when I get him out of his high chair, he goes running down the hall to the bathroom, & tries to climb into the tub... diaper & all!
*he loves the bath more then ever! he could sit in it alll day if i let him. i really can't wait until summer so that he can go swimming in the pools! i know he'll love it even more this year, then he did last! and that'll give me an excuse to go swimming & lay out all summer long ;)
*he now only has EIGHT teeth left to come in. he got his top & bottom right cuspids at the beginning of the month. then about a week ago got the top & bottom left cuspids. his gums where his molars will come in are really swollen, so I'm pretty sure those will be here soon, as well!
*he's still horrible at sharing toys. I don't know how to get him to understand that he needs to be nice & share. he gets so jealous when someone is playing with one of his toys, that he'll go take it away from them & put it down, just so that they can't play with it, either.
*he is a dancin' fool! he loves to shake his little booty!
*he has us constantly laughing! he is so funny & love to make us laugh!
*he loves to steal Ryan's hats from his head, then put them on his own head.
*he is still wearing his 12 month clothes, but some 18 month pajama's. but he still fits in his 9 month jeans. also, still in a size 3 diaper.
*he's never really been big into tv -- except when he was a few months old & it fascinated him -- but lately, he likes watching 'Go! Diego, Go!' in the mornings while he eats his breakfast. he also likes to watch 'The Price Is Right' with me (:
I can't believe that it has already been 2 years since this little guy was conceived!
He is such a joy & I don't know what I would do without him! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment