Thursday, February 11, 2010

See ya next week. . .


Bransyn, Ashlyn & myself are off to Salt Lake this afternoon, for the weekend!
Oh how this vacation is needed.

Can't wait to get away from my 'drama filled' life and just relax & clear my head.
I also can't wait for all the fun things I get to do with my baby!
We've got plans everyday... things we can't do here. & i think Bransyn is gonna have soooo much fun! (I know I will :)
I am a bit nervous about him in the car for that long, since we haven't done this drive with him since he was 2 months old... but I think he'll be okay.
I packed lots of snacks, drinks, toys & books to keep him busy.
Plus, we're leaving an hour before his nap time, so I'm sure he'll sleep.


I'll be away from a computer the entire time (is it weird I'm excited about that?! hahah)
so I won't be able to blog or be on facebook (although I can still update my status from my phone) until I get back.







Ahh, you have no idea how much I need this.



Have a great weekend!!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment