Friday, February 19, 2010

Some help?

So one of the 2 reasons I have this blog, is to keep a record of everything.
The other being to keep everyone updated & kinda see what's going on in mine & Bransyn's life (:


Well, my plan has been to print out every post & put them in a book so that I have them forever, just in case anything should ever happen to this blog/site.
Pretty much, I just want to have them forever so that I can look back on everything, years into the future.


The reason I haven't started doing it yet, is cause I needed some ink for my printer... which I went & got today. Well I came home & try to start printing my posts. I go to 'print preview' & it shows 3 pages that are gonna be printed out. On the first one, it's part of the post I was gonna print. Page 2 just shows the pictures I have on the side of my blog. 3rd page has the title of the post at the VERY top, VERY small. The whole post NEVER showed up. So I thought maybe that's just how the preview shows up, so I tried printing it anyways... & it printed just like that.


Sooo, I'm just wondering if any body else prints out their posts, & if they have to do something special to get it to print the ENTIRE page, not just the first bit of the post & then random things on your blog. I am SO upset that it's not working for me. I tried for like 2 hours to figure out how to get it to work. I googled, I went through pretty much everything on this site & cannot find ANYTHING to help me :(


I thought about just copying & pasting into a word document on my computer, but then my pictures wouldn't show up & a bunch of my posts wouldn't be complete without pictures.


SO. If anybody knows how to fix this or has any other ideas as to how I can get everything printed... PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! (:
I would appreciate it sooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment