Monday, February 15, 2010

Sunday.

So Sunday didn't start out too well. First, Bransyn woke up at about 7am & refused to go back to sleep. Usually if he wakes up that early, I can get him to go for an hour or 2 longer. Well, since he wasn't going back to sleep by just laying with me, at about 8 I decided to give him some of his pediasure (I've been giving it to him to help him gain some weight) in his sippy cup & see if that would hlep. So I have him laying next to me, with his head on my left arm. After he gets done drinking it... I keep hearing little tiny burps from him, like air bubbles coming up. Then all of a sudden... the CHOCOLATE pediasure comes up. ALLLL over him, the bed and my WHITE sweater that I had on cause I was freezing! Ahh, so I sit him up to make sure he's okay & everything is out & figure out that he threw it up because he drank it too fast (he DOWNS that stuff.. he loves it!) Then I just sat there trying to figure out what to do! I didn't want to wake everyone else up by turning on the bath tub (small house, haha) But I decided that's the only thing I really could do... it was all over his hair & body. So I go in there, take my sweater off & try soaking the yucky parts in the sink. Then I get him into the bathtub & all cleaned off. Shampoo's his hair & scrubbed his body with the soap. Then he was laying on his stomach, splashing like he usually does... then he just suddenly stops. I see his little body tighten up & shortly after.... he poops in the tub. FIRST time he has ever pooped in the tub while I was bathing him! Almost 15 stinking months! I think I remember him doing it to Ryan once, a long time ago... but never for mama! hahhahah! Luckily it wasn't too bad to clean up. I just had to re-wash him. Then got him out & fed him breakfast. Soon after, everyone else was up. I told Ash & grandma what happened & they just laughed. hahahah. Then my grandma said she'd try to get the chocolate throw up stain out of my sweater, since it's one of my favorites (: Ahhh, thank goodness for grandma's cause she got it out COMPLETELY! Then we started getting ready to go to the Children's Museum! My grandma wasn't gonna go at first, cause she wasn't ready by the time we were... but we told her we'd wait (: Then my grandpa was gonna go as well, but he has a hurt back & can't walk very much... so he thought it would be best not to! :(


Here's the pictures of Bransyn in his Valentines Day outfit!


He sure does love his mama ;)



And I love you too, baby boy... even when you throw up all over me & poop in the tub while I'm bathing you (:



Then I was trying to get him to give me kisses, but I had lipgloss on my lips so he just kept trying to lick it off! hahaha. Oh, how I love this boy! I definitely had the BEST Valentine of allll time (:


After grandma got ready, we were off to the Childrens Museum in down town Salt Lake! I had directions & was doing REALLY good with them, until we were supposed to get off the freeway on exit 7. Well, I see exit 6... so I'm like okay next exit. Then all of a sudden...we're at exit 8! What the heck! So I just take that one, thinking I made a mistake or something... but that just took us onto another freeway! UGH. So I take the next exit & turn around, hoping that exit 7 would be right there... but nope! Not an exit 7. So I go like 3 miles back until I can turn around again so I can figure out where to go. Well, turns out... exit 7 is on the left side of the dang road! With no notifications. You don't know about it until it's time to exit. It was also in the carpool lane. Fabulous, right? haha. So then we get off & think we can find it from there. So I'm looking for the street we're supposed to be turning onto. Which should of not been far from the exit. Well we keep going... and going....... and going. With no sign of this road. So we turn around & my grandma tells me how to get to The Gateway (since that's where this place was by... just didn't know it was RIGHT in the gateway! haha) So we turn around ONCE AGAIN... and finally find the street we're supposed to be on... which is not called what google told me! hahah. So we find a place to park, then walk what seemed like 5 miles from the parking lot! Got into the place, got our tickets, put our stuff in lockers & started playing! (:







Making music! (:



This was a little kid-sized house... Ash took the picture from outside the window.
















hahah, being a weather mama ;)



We would be the best news reporters ;)




And he is the cutest little helicopter pilot! (:






After we left there, we were once again... HUNGRY! hahah. So we drove around looking for somewhere to eat. We decided on Olive Garden & get over there.... Forgetting it's stinkin' VALENTINES DAY! haha, they were pretty packed. So we just ended up going to '5 guys burgers' in Sandy. We have one here, but I have never been to it! It reminded me a LOT of In-N-Out Burger, cause they only had a few choices... but it was realllly good! I've heard a few people say they didn't like it here, but really... I don't know how they couldn't! Maybe the one here just sucks! haha. But that one was really good! But we couldn't find a dang high chair there, so Bransyn got to sit like a big boy in a chair! He did really good, too! He sat & ate his grilled cheese (ha, yes again! The only thing they had besides burgers) until we were ready to go!





After we left there, we headed over to my cousins house since her & the baby got to go home that day! I was really excited to see a new little baby... but as soon as I saw him, I got suuuuper baby hungry! hahah. I definitely don't want (or NEED) another baby right now... but I sure do miss my little one being that small!



Cute baby Jayden!


Ash holding Jayden.


He was sooo little! & just slept the entire time! Ohhh, how I miss that ;) hahah



Me holding that sweet little bundle!



We stayed there for awhile & visited with Tawnee & adored that sweet baby. Then my uncle Tony & his girlfriend, his son & her kids came over for a while. Visited with them for a bit, then it was already after 6pm so it was time to go back to my grandparents house since we were leaving that night & nothing was packed :( So we get back home & I go pack up mine & Bransyn's stuff... then start getting it loaded into my car. Ahh, that was super depressing. I was sooo not ready to come home yet! After everything was in the car... I went back in to visit for a little bit before we had to head out. Bransyn was OBSESSED with laying on his belly in front of the front door, holding onto the bar at the bottom of it & sliding himself back & forth! It was HILARIOUS! He was doing it earlier too! & everytime a car would drive by... he'd say 'brum brum bruuuummmm!'


I wanted to get some pictures of B with his great-grandparents....






My grandpa LOVES coke & he always drinks it out of the same cup... he's had it for over 30 years & whenever we would go over to their house when we were little, he would always be drinking coke out of it. I remember always sneaking drinks from it ;) haha. So anyways, all of the grandkids have drank out of it & my cousin Tawnee's older son has also drank out of it... so now Bransyn got to so that we can continue on with the tradition, having all the great-grand kids drinking coke out of grandpa's cup!



They were all surprised that I actually let Bransyn have a sip, since I do not let him have soda what so ever... but hey, can't break the tradition! haha So I bent that rule for just a second.



After he got his sip, he wanted more more more! So he tried sticking his whole head into the cup! hahah



Shortly after we did that, it was time to go... it was now almost 7:30 :( We said our goodbye's to grandma & grandpa. My grandpa was saying that he was gonna have to come down every other weekend to see Bransyn! hahah, So crazy how lovable one little boy is! Then my grandma said that she is gonna try to come down within the next few weeks. Can't wait til that happens! It sucks not being able to see them that much! I really miss being around my family all the time, we used to have family bbq's alll the time when we were younger & I really miss that!

The weekend went by wayyyy too fast & I was super sad to go home! But hopefully within the next few months I'll have the money to go back cause I really want to take Bransyn to the Hogle Zoo! And hopefully get the family together to do that (: It was definitely a good break... I've felt a lot less stressed & angry since going.

I had sooo much fun with everything we did! I love spending time with my son like that. I hate that there's not more stuff to do with him here, cause I know he really enjoyed it, too! It was a weekend that I will always remember & cherish. And so will Bransyn.... well, he'll be able to re-live it through the 468 pictures I took when he gets older ;) hahah


<3


No comments:

Post a Comment