If you know my son, you know that he is completely OBSESSED with balls. He got a ball pit for his birthday from my mom, but for some reason a few days after putting it up, 3 of the sections kept going flat within a matter of hours. (The weird part is, these sections didn't touch ANYTHING. Lamesauce) He always had a blast playing in that ball pit though. It's been sitting in the box with all 75 of the balls for 2 months now, and I haven't found another one that I really like & would fit in the toy room. (actually, I don't think ANY thing else could fit in there! haha) So one day when I was trying to get some stuff done & the little stinker didn't want me to, I grabbed the box of balls, poured them into his crib & stuck him in there with them! He had tons of fun (: GREAT way to distract your toddler when you need some extra time (or sleep ;) & know that they are safe at the same time!
I'm not sure if I have mentioned this or not before, but if you look at this last picture... you can see how Bransyn used to chew on the side of his crib. I have no idea why he started doing that, & I'm pretty sure he hasn't done it for a while. But doesn't it just look so lovely now?! I guess next baby gets a freshly painted crib! haha (that is if he doesn't find some other way to ruin it ;)
I think every kid goes through the gnawing on the crib stage! Addi didn't because she was never in it long enough... she was an escapee!!! :) Looks like he had fun in the ball pit though he's such a cutie!
ReplyDelete